Hi Students and Parents,

Welcome to Mrs. Estrada's blog. This blog will help you keep up to date on homework, in-class work, and any school reminders. I will update this blog after school Monday through Friday. Please feel free to leave me a post if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Don't forget to check orange folders and reading log every night!

~Mrs. Estrada
National Board Certified Teacher

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Last Day of School!

Hi!

I am feel so blessed to have been your child's teacher this year. I have been teaching for 7 years and this was my first year in first grade. I can honestly say that first grade has been my favorite! I am so proud of all my students' growth both academically and in their character development. I will miss each and everyone of my students. Thank you for a successful year and thank you for being wonderful parents. Enjoy the time with your little ones this summer! I have included lots of books for them to read over the summer in their Summer Bags!

Have a WONDERFUL SUMMER!
~Mrs. Estrada

P.S. Anyone who didn't receive their report card can pick them up in the school office.

No comments:

Post a Comment