Hi Students and Parents,

Welcome to Mrs. Estrada's blog. This blog will help you keep up to date on homework, in-class work, and any school reminders. I will update this blog after school Monday through Friday. Please feel free to leave me a post if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Don't forget to check orange folders and reading log every night!

~Mrs. Estrada
National Board Certified Teacher

Sunday, November 20, 2011

National Board Certified

I am so excited to share with you all that I just received my scores for my National Board Certification, and I accomplished this great honor!!!!!!!!!! 

I am so proud of this accomplishment. This also shows and sets an example for my students to continue to achieve at their best!


~Mrs. Estrada
National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT)

What is National Board Certification?

National Board Certification is an advanced teaching credential. National Board Certification is achieved upon successful completion of a voluntary assessment program designed to recognize effective and accomplished teachers who meet high standards based on what teachers should know and be able to do. National Board Certification is available nationwide for most preK–12 teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment