Hi Students and Parents,

Welcome to Mrs. Estrada's blog. This blog will help you keep up to date on homework, in-class work, and any school reminders. I will update this blog after school Monday through Friday. Please feel free to leave me a post if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Don't forget to check orange folders and reading log every night!

~Mrs. Estrada
National Board Certified Teacher

Friday, August 10, 2012

Under Construction!!!

Hi! I wanted to let you know that this blog will be under construction for the next couple of days as I transition from teaching 3rd grade to 1st grade this year!!!! Super excited to teach in the primary grades and utilize my knowledge of literacy. Please visit back to see the new changes to www.mrsestrada.com.

See you back on the 1st day of school, August 13th!!!! Don't forget the longer school day starts at 8:00am.

Enjoy your last days of Summer vacation,
~Mrs. Estrada

No comments:

Post a Comment