Hi Students and Parents,

Welcome to Mrs. Estrada's blog. This blog will help you keep up to date on homework, in-class work, and any school reminders. I will update this blog after school Monday through Friday. Please feel free to leave me a post if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Don't forget to check orange folders and reading log every night!

~Mrs. Estrada
National Board Certified Teacher

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday 09/25/12

Hi! Today we worked on Math Centers and Reading Centers!!! This is a huge progress as it shows that the students are growing and becoming more responsible everyday. I did want to take this time to ask parents to please ensure that your child completes their homework nightly. I know it can be difficult to make time with busy schedules, but 1st grade is so important to build good foundational work habits!

Thanks,
Mrs. Estrada


Homework:
Spelling: Draw ONLY 5 pictures and sentences that match the illustration

Math: Workbook page on subtraction

Reading: Practice sight word flashcards and Reading Log

Parent Homework: Please complete the Student Medical Informational sheet and return as soon as possible.



2 comments:

  1. Wow I am Horacio Davila's mom and he always has an excuse that he left his words at school or that he does not remember what to do, I am so glad that I came on here so that he would have no excuse!! I even found the infamous sight words that he always forgets.

    Thanks,
    Patricia TreviƱo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am so glad you visited the site! I bet Horacio is happy about it too :) Please continue to use the site as I am very proud of it and do post very important information.

      Happy Reading!
      ~Mrs. Estrada

      Delete